YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021: In this article, you will get all information about YSR Cheyutha like Status, How to apply Online, Registration, Eligibility conditions, Beneficiary list, and many other details. please read our article carefully till the end.
The full name of this scheme is the YSR Cheyutha Scheme, which was launched by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. And the purpose of this scheme is to provide Rs.75,000/ financial assistance for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Cheyutha scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online applications will be issued soon.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility
To apply for this YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, you have to meet some criteria, which are given below:-
- Your age should be 45 to 60 years for this scheme.
- If there is a government job in your family, then you are not eligible.
- Even if you have more than 3 acres of land, you are not eligible.
- Annual income of applicant should be below Rs.12,000.
- Must need Andhra Pradesh permanent residence certificate to apply.
- Only women are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those women who belong to SC/ST/BC category can apply.
- Even if you have a 4 wheeler vehicle, then you are not eligible for this scheme.
Also Read: Investors’ wait for OYO IPO will end soon
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021: Documents Requirement
The documents you required for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Residency Proof
- Contact Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits
The following benefits are available to you through this scheme if you are eligible for this scheme are follows:-
- You will get Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments from the state government..
- Each year Rs.19,000/- will be given to beneficiary.
- After 60 year age women, Pensions are provided by the government to the women of Andhra Pradesh.
- You will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply.
- Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits from this.
Apply Scheme for YSR Cheyutha Online
Applying to this scheme in this portal is very easy and it is absolutely free. To apply to YSR Cheyutha Online, you’ll follow below steps:
- Go to the official website Whose link is http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/.
- After that on home page, you have to click on “Apply Now”.
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the information correctly what asked in the form like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and etc.
- Once form filing is completed then you will have to provide all the documents.
- Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.
Check the status online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
- To check this list, you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the home page “Search Now“.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, the district-wise list will open in front of you.
- You have to select your district and click on it.
- After that, the list of your district will be open, in that you have to search your name.
- After searching you have to select your name and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check the status of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
- To check the Beneficiary List, you have to open the official website of Andhra Pradesh, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
- Then on the home page, you have to click on the option of “Dashboard”.
- After clicking, on the next page, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary List”.
- After that, you have to select your district, secretariat, and Mandal and click on the beneficiary list.
- Your beneficiary list will open in front of you.
- You can check your name on your list.
Hope you got all information related to YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 in our article, if you still want to ask anything about this portal, then feel free to message us in the comment section and we Will definitely give your reply soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Under whom does this scheme come?
This scheme comes under the state government and Cheif Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
What is the age limit to apply for YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
Only between 45 to 60 years of age woman can apply for this scheme.
Who can apply for this scheme?
Only women from Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.
Is there any fee to be paid to apply for this scheme?
No, This scheme is absolutely free to apply.
What are the benefits of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
Only Women are beneficiaries of this scheme, Under this scheme, they’ll get Rs.75,000/- in 4 installments.
Can residents of other states apply to this portal?
No, only permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this scheme.