Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Price Specifications: Xiaomi has launched its latest Mi Mix 4, its has the biggest feature is the under-display camera.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Price Specifications
The Giant Chinese mobile company Xiaomi has launched its first under-display camera smartphone for Mi Mix 4 customers. This new camera technology hides the front camera inside the display, the company has named it Camera Under Panel.
Talking about the important features, in this Mi Mix 4, the company has given an in-display fingerprint sensors and stereo speakers.
Let us give you detailed information about the price and all the features of the Mi Mix 4:
- The phone has a 6.67-inch full-HD + (1080×2400 pixels) 10-bit Truecolor AMOLED screen.
- The aspect ratio of the phone is 20: 9 and the refresh rate is 120 Hz.
- Not only this, Dolby Vision and HDR10+ support will be available on the phone.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus has been used for protection.
Processor, RAM, and Storage
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ processor.
- RAM: Up to 12 GB of LPDDR55 RAM
- Storage: Up to 512 GB (UFS 3.1) storage for speed and multitasking.
- Camera: The phone has three rear cameras, a 108-megapixel primary HMX camera with optical image stabilization (OIS) support, a 13-megapixel telephoto lens with 50x zoom support, and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera sensor.
- There is a 20-megapixel front camera sensor for selfies, which will come with Camera Under Panel (CUP) technology, which has a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch.
The phone includes 5G, Wi-Fi 6, 4G LTE, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, and USB Type-C port. The phone includes an in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
The phone works on MIUI based on Android 11.